A pulse oximeter is a small electronic device that estimates the saturation of oxygen in your blood. The normal range is 95% to 100%. Hypoxemia is inferred when the oxygen saturation levels are 92% or below. That’s a cause for concern. That’s generally the level where a doctor might put you on supplementary oxygen and keep you in the hospital for observation.
** 1 Week Checking Warranty
Display Mode: LED Color Screen Display
Blood Oxygen measurement range: 0-100%
Accuracy of pulse measurement: +/-2bpm
Pulse measurement range: 30-250 bpm
Accuracy of oximeter: 70-100% +/-2%
Less than 70% Undefined
Supply Voltage: 3.0 DC (2 x AAA Batteries)
Product weight: 70g
Product dimensions: 32x33x60mm
Manufacturer: Imdk Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
Warranty: 1 Week Checking Warranty
1. LED Color Screen Display – Battery life indicator, Oxygen Saturation, Pulse, PI%
2. In absence of signals, the product would power off automatically after 8 seconds.
3. Small, light in weight and convenient to carry.
Simple Operating Instructions:
1. Install a pair of AAA batteries in the battery compartment
2. Plug a finger into the rubber compartment on the Oximeter
3. Press button on the front panel to start reading
4. Do not shake / move your finger or body when the Oximeter is reading
5. Press the button if you want to change the display direction (display can be rotated 360 degrees)
6. Read the relevant value from the display screen
7. Device will automatically turn off in 8 seconds if there is no signal on the finger compartment
Please note, the nail side of the finger must be facing upwards while placing your finger in the compartment.
1 WEEK CHECKING WARRANTY